Friday, June 15, 2012

Ranch Life

Being as I am not very computer worldly wise or whatever one would call it it is hard for me to do this blog when they change how it was done and how I was use to it being done. Now to re-figure out how to get what I want to get on here on here is the challenge. Push this button and presto zappo it is all not what I want but I have no way of changing it cause I can not figure that out!! 

Those are the challenges of living in the wild and not having anyone near by long enough(or patient enough) to teach me what, when, where, why, and how of this contraption. I do understand that as a Christian who loves the LORD my God that it is not appropriate that I should want to swear or threaten to kill the computer either. I sit here humbled by a machine that thinks it thinks and have completely come to the conclusion that I should probably stick to listening to the birdies twitter or the river roaring down its watery pathway or the trees swaying in the breezes. I do have the comfort of the fire crackling cheerily in our wood heater seeing as it is June 15th and was 33F this morning. A hot cup of tea and a small bowl of yogurt to appease me in my total state of confusion.
               For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches 
                           of the saints.  1 Corinthians 14:33

9 comments:

odiie said...

Roxanne,
So good to hear from you again. I hope you get this whole blog, computer thing figured out as it would be nice to hear more from you. How's your garden, berries, cattle???
Love,
Rhonda

Gramma Roxanne said...

Dear Rhonda,
You are such a faithful friend. I lost your email address somehow and haven't taken the time to write an actual put in the mail ~letter to you but I will soon. My garden is very slow as one it is not a very warm summer here so far and two we are trying hard to build a different garden. One we can guard better from cattle. We lost our dear old cow this fall ~think it was a heart attack not sure though. One calf died this winter and we didn't have a clue what from until the coyotes had cleaned up the carcass and we found the poor guy somehow got a wad of binder twine in his guts. He was a beautiful calf too. Have the rest doing good. The wild berries are looking promising and the raspberries plants around the house are growing big. Soon they will be flowering.
Now how about you how are things at your busy homestead? Love Roxanne

Amazing Movers said...

hmmm.. nice i believe you spent good time with each others...

Karen Cebula said...

The way you write, you are poets!
Did you know that?

Karen Cebula said...

The way you write, you are poets. Did you know that?

Karen Cebula said...

The way you write, you are poets.
Did you know that?

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.Please check out my site alsobt email contact number .I hope you like my site.

UFA747 said...

These stories are truly incredible. Thank you for this information. บาคาร่า